Nollau Leadership Institute
Tuition costs for the Nollau Leadership Institute are as follows:
- Program tuition is $1,700. This includes:
- Registration at two in-person 4.5 day retreats
- Registration for the CHHSM Annual Gathering with an additional pre-conference retreat day (worth $595)
- Online educational meetings and small group mentoring in between the in-person events
- Online platform for all program content
- Printed retreat workbooks, supplies for artmaking and rituals, and a Diakonal Minister bowl, towel, UCC pendant, and program certificate received at graduation during the Annual Gathering
- Tuition must be paid in full in advance of the first session.
- Room, board and proportioned meeting expenses will be invoiced to class members following each of the Nollau retreats
- For the 3 in-person sessions—the two retreats and the Annual Gathering—these costs average $900-950 per session and are not included in the tuition.
- Travel costs are the responsibility of the participant or employer.
Apply online for the Nollau Institute.
The deadline for applications is April 1, 2024.