CHHSM offers its members consulting services in two ways. First, the CHHSM staff is available to resource your organization, and secondly, members can contract with an expert in the CHHSM Consultants Network.
CHHSM Staff Consulting
While most consulting is deficit-based and problem-oriented, CHHSM focuses on strengths and possibilities. We utilize an appreciative approach through practices that help leaders and organizations discover what they are doing right in order to build upon those strengths and better pursue their mission.
We assist members with a variety of issues, including leadership formation, governance training, team-building, program evaluation, fund development, marketing and communications. Through our consulting services, members discover ways to:
- Build an organizational culture rooted in a sense of vocation
- Integrate faith-based values and business strategy
- Establish practices that reinforce core identity and mission
- Discern new opportunities for mission and organizational development
- Communicate the ministry’s distinctive quality and character
To explore these options, please contact us.
Join Our Mailing LIst