Registration is Open for CHHSM Annual Gathering
Early-bird registration is now open for CHHSM’s 85th Annual Gathering, which takes place March 7-9, 2023, at the Hilton City Center in Denver.
Together through Mountains and Valleys is the theme of the 85th Gathering. Attendees and presenters will reflect on the mountains and valleys that God has seen us through over the past several years and the ways that God calls us to prepare the path for others. Highlights of the Annual Gathering include:
- A special pre-conference “Mix and Mingle” event at Montview Manor, part of CHHSM member Archway Communities, which offers a 360-degree view of the Denver area.
- Opening worship with a sermon by the Rev. Traci Blackmon, the UCC’s associate general minister and vice president of Justice and Local Church Ministries.
- Opening keynote by the Rev. Dr. Ben Sanders III, strategic advisor to Denver’s Department of Transportation and Infrastructure (DOTI) and interim executive pastor at New Hope Baptist Church in Denver.
- Closing keynote by the Rev. Tracy Howe, founder of Restoration Village Arts, who will also be sharing her music during the closing worship service.
- Time to visit the Denver Art Museum, site of the closing worship service. The service will feature the consecration of the 2022 Nollau Leadership Institute class as Diakonal Ministers, and the sermon will be delivered by the Rev. Dr. Miguel A De La Torre, Professor of Social Ethics and Latinx Studies at Iliff School of Theology in Denver.
A limited number of scholarships for registration and/or hotel accommodations are available. Click here to apply.
In order to keep everyone safe, all attending are required to be vaccinated and boostered or have an employer-approved exemption as well as follow other safety measures.
Join Our Mailing LIst