Advocate Aurora Health Hospitals Named to Newsweek’s Best List
Nine Advocate Aurora Health hospitals — a CHHSM member based in Illinois and Wisconsin — were named to Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospitals list, the most of any Midwest health system and among the best in the country.
The distinctions reflect the superior work done by Advocate Aurora team members during an unprecedented time for all health care workers. Throughout the pandemic, the health system deployed resources across its significant Illinois and Wisconsin footprint to nimbly expand capacity, reassign team members, scale best practices and provide safe, high quality care to communities most in need.
“We wanted to look back on our response and know that our system did right by those we serve,” Advocate Aurora Health President and CEO Jim Skogsbergh said.
Newsweek’s lists are based on expert recommendations, patient survey, and key performance indicators, according to the magazine.
“This recognition highlights the important work every person on our team is doing to improve quality and safety, advance health equity and help people live well, both at the hospitals listed and beyond,” Skogsbergh said. “To put to use our collective resources to improve the care of the individual communities we serve is a testament to the effectiveness of our strategy and the people who execute it.”
The Advocate Aurora Health hospitals on Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospitals list include:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, Ill.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago, Ill.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Ill.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital in Elgin, Ill.
- Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wis.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center in Sheboygan, Wis.
- Aurora Medical Center – Grafton in Grafton, Wis.
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay, Wis.
Join Our Mailing LIst