Be the Church
Each day thousands of lives are made better by the caring services CHHSM ministries provide to house, feed, and care for those most in need. Their work is the embodiment of Christ caring love.
President and CEO, CHHSM
CHHSM Ministries are the hands and feet of Christ – healing, caring, advocating, serving and educating on behalf of the United Church of Christ.
Together, CHHSM’s more than 400 health and human service programs and communities:
- Provide $1 billion in uncompensated, charitable care.
- Served 2,841,862 individuals including: 21,490 children; 19,710 youth; 16,498 families; 33,581 older adults; 3,717 veterans; and provided community-based ambulatory health care to over 2.2 million people
- Operated 34,421 residential units including: 21,167 affordable housing units; 10,035 independent living units; and 3,219 assisted living units
- Operated facilities with 6,523 beds providing acute, skilled nursing, and memory care; and
- Provided residential and non-residential services to over 350 people with developmental disabilities.
Join Our Mailing LIst