Be the Church
CHHSM ministries are at the heart of what it means to be the church, providing services large and small that make a huge difference in people’s lives.
Michael J. Readinger
President and CEO, CHHSM
CHHSM Ministries are the hands and feet of Christ – healing, caring, advocating, serving and educating on behalf of the United Church of Christ.
Together, CHHSM’s more than 400 health and human service programs and communities:
- Provide $1 billion in uncompensated, charitable care.
- Served 2,841,862 individuals including: 21,490 children; 19,710 youth; 16,498 families; 33,581 older adults; 3,717 veterans; and provided community-based ambulatory health care to over 2.2 million people
- Operated 34,421 residential units including: 21,167 affordable housing units; 10,035 independent living units; and 3,219 assisted living units
- Operated facilities with 6,523 beds providing acute, skilled nursing, and memory care; and
- Provided residential and non-residential services to over 350 people with developmental disabilities.
Join Our Mailing LIst