Tuition costs for the Nollau Institute, which meets from April to March annually, are as follows:
- For employees of CHHSM member ministries in good standing or individual CHHSM members, the tuition is $1,500, which includes registration for the CHHSM Annual Gathering, which is a required Nollau Institute learning session.
- For persons not employed by a CHHSM member ministry who are not individual CHHSM members, the tuition is $1,600, which includes registration for the CHHSM Annual Gathering.
- Tuition must be paid in full by April 15.
- Room, board and proportioned meeting expense will be invoiced to class members following each of the three Nollau retreats (approximately $650 for the year).
- Travel costs are the responsibility of the participant or employer.
Apply online for the Nollau Institute.
The deadline for applications is April 1.