This position will lead the work of Mission and Spiritual Care at the Patient Service Area (PSA) Level in our Consumer First Operating Model, supervising other team members of Mission and Spiritual Care, executing on the outcomes of strategy set by the Chief Spiritual Officer.
- Masters degree w/ordination
- 5-7 years in executive leadership
- BCC certification preferred; denominational endorsement required
- Ability to work with and relate to a variety of constituents both internal and external
- Ability to travel to multiple sites of care and to administrative offices
- Some local and out of town travel
- Knowledge of clinical ethics and ethical decision making
- Good decision making skills
- Excellent project management skills.