The People Services Director of Plymouth Place Senior Living in La Grange Park, Ill., reporting to the Senior Director of People Services, Communications and Philanthropy, is responsible for creating and implementing a people, culture and engagement strategy which is aligned to the strategic organizational goals. Responsible to supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget and employee relations. Aligns with managers and employees as a Business Partner assisting with planning and forecasting needs regarding people and culture. Provides assistance and guidance to managers on a broad range of human resources policies, programs, and practices. Provide leadership, inspiration, and employee development to three direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Management, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- Minimum five years’ human resources management experience required; experience in LTC or the Healthcare field required.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law and regulations.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Experience with payroll, benefit administration, FMLA, and Worker’s Comp.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with HRIS and Talent Management systems, preferably ADP.
Plymouth Place Senior Living provides the following:
- Competitive salary and benefits including; Scholarship Program, PTO, 403-B with employer match, Medical, Dental, Voluntary Vision, Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, EAP, Flexible Spending Account, LifeLock Identity Theft Protection.
- Purpose-driven and performance-driven culture.
- Rated by U.S. News & World Report ~ Best Nursing Home
- Certified Great Place to Work
- Accredited by The Joint Commission in our Nursing Care Center and Post-Acute Care Certification
- Focus on Continuous Learning and Employee Development.
- Openness to change.