Fund Raising and Supporter Relations
Type of Work
- Fund-Raising and Supporter Relations: Fund-Raising (30 million yen annually), Supporter Assistance (approx. 2,000 people), Management of Data Base (around 6,000 data), etc.
- Plan and Manage the Domestic Programs: Expanding supporter network, managing projects for publicity events, visiting organizations and individuals, etc.
- Public Relations: Drawing up applications and reports for supporters, visiting supporting organizations and aid organizations, networking, etc.
- Applicants agrees on Asian Rural Institute’s Mission
- Applicants who can conduct administrative affairs both in English and Japanese.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Proficiency with SMS platforms and CMR software such as Sales Force.
- Priority will be given to those who is over the age of 25 and under the age of 45, and who can make a long-term commitment.
- ARI’s foundation is rooted in Christianity, and most of the staff and participants are Christians. ARI prefers applicants who has understanding in Christianity, and who can relate to and work well in such a place.
- Japanese communication skills.
- Obtained driver’s license.
- Experience working in diverse communities.
- Experience in fund raising and networking or NGO sector.
- Experience in ARI.
- ARI’s salary is based on the salary scale of public high school teachers in Japan.
- Medical: Japanese Private School Insurance.
- Pension available to qualified applicants.
- Housing assistant, Family Allowance.
- Additional home leave for overseas applicants.
- A current Curriculum Vitae.
- Statement of motivation both in English and Japanese. (less than two pages, A4 size)
- Letter of reference from an employer, volunteer organization, church or similar.
Ms. Kaori Sakuma, ARI General Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline：July 31, 2019（please email documents by this date）
Work start date: August 1, 2019 (negotiable)
Date of Interview
To be informed later
Asian Rural Institute
442-1 Tsukinokizawa, Nasushiobara