Executive Director: Christian Concern Communities
Christian Concern Communities in Douglassville Pa., has been providing mission driven affordable housing for the elderly and disabled for more than 50 years. Our mission is to provide service and accommodations which nurture older persons and enhance their quality of life.
The Board of Directors is seeking an Executive Director to carry out the goals and mission of our Faith Based, Not for Profit organization.
The Executive Director, with the Director of Operations and Director of Services, is responsible for the oversight of our seven affordable housing communities.
With our residents in mind, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated, successful operations experience specific to independent, federally assisted senior housing communities or related fields.
- Three-plus years management experience in similar environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and a functional level.
- Ensure compliance with all current industry standards and guidelines.
- Financial management abilities
Join Our Mailing LIst