Communications Director: Crossroad Child & Family Services
Crossroad Child & Family Services, based in Fort Wayne, Ind, is looking for a Communications Director for the treatment center which provides inpatient and outpatient counseling services. The Communications Director works with the Chief Development Officer (CDO) position and is responsible for ongoing communications including the Crossroad website, social media, collateral materials, newsletters, brand-management, marketing, and the public image.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing or communications or related position.
- Excellent writing, editing, organizational, communication, and computer skills (including InDesign, Constant, Contact, Word Press, etc.).
- Work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
All Crossroad employees need to have received the COVID vaccination or will have to fill out paperwork for a medical or religious exemption.
Join Our Mailing LIst