Chief Operating Officer: Crossroad Child & Family Services
Crossroad Child & Family Services seeks a Chief Operating Officer.
Chief Operating Officer:
Talented and experienced administrator wanted to oversee treatment services in the multi-faceted youth-serving agency.
- Required experience and skills include contract and project management, strategic planning, statistical aptitude, program development, problem-solving, human relations, and customer service.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and computer skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of senior management experience required.
- Residential treatment experience preferred.
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Business required.
- LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC license preferred.
- Graduate degree in hospital administration, organizational leadership,
- MBA with field relevant experience considered.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Vacation & Sick Time.
- 401k match up to 5% of salary.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: Director of HR, Crossroad, 1825 Beacon Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 or e-mail to [email protected] EOE
Join Our Mailing LIst