Chief Development Officer: Crossroad Child & Family Services
Chief Development Officer for non-profit behavioral health treatment center.
They are responsible for:
- The communication of the agency philosophy, purpose, and programs to all publics, including referral sources, individuals, foundations/grantors, corporations, service organizations, and the churches and conferences to which the agency relates.
- They are responsible for leading the agency to meet its annual fundraising goals while growing and diversifying its funding base.
- They are responsible for building relationships within the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Specific Fund Raising training.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in development positions of progressively increased responsibilities in growing the funder base and all aspects of fund raising and communications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
Full-time with benefits. Hiring Bonus. Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Director of HR, Crossroad Child & Family Services, 1825 Beacon Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 or e-mail to [email protected]. EOE.
Join Our Mailing LIst